Want $199 of FREE Local Exposure For Your Business? Here’s the deal…
As part of our mission to support local, my company has launched community resource websites for Valdosta and the surrounding areas:
For Restaurants: https://SouthGeorgiaEats.com/
Everyone Else: https://SouthGeorgiaLocals.com/
Premium Listings will be available at a cost of $199. These listings give quality local businesses an awesome showcase for their brand. You can add your logo, video, and get featured placement on our website.
To help kick the launch in high gear during this re-opening period, we’ve decided to give everyone who contacts us a free upgrade to premium status for the rest of 2020. That’s a $199 value for zip, nada, nothing, for everyone who contaus us!
The catch? You’ll have to:
(1) Qualify for the listing (see rules below)
(2) Register on the site appropriate for your business and create a free listing
(4) Get it done before 9pm May 15, 2020.
(1) Your business has to be within our coverage area to qualify (Valdosta, Hahira, Moody, Lake Park, Lakeland and everything in between).
If your business is outside our area but you are still interested in being listed in a local directory, contact us and we’ll do our best to make it happen.
(2) Your business has to be in good standing in the community (low ratings or legal complaints against your business will disqualify your business from our listing)
(3) We reserve the right to deny a listing and/or an upgrade at our discretion.